Thank you For the Soul (https://tashab95.wordpress.com/) for the award!!! I’m honored and overjoyed! 😀
So, 7 facts about me…
1. I type really, really fast. I know that this isn’t a huge feat nowadays, but I’m really proud of the fact that I can type super fast with very few errors. It makes life on the computer much easier lol.
2. I have a pebble stuck in my right elbow after a rollerblading accident. I didn’t dig it out when I was cleaning the wound about 12 or 13 years ago now, because I thought it was just swelling or a bump from falling. Now the wound has healed and scarred and the bump is still there. If you poke at it and play with it, you can tell it’s a little pebble embedded in my skin.
3. I’m a survivor of sexual assault. It’s still hard for me to talk about but it’s part of my past and has made me who I am today so I can’t ignore it. I’m proud of who I am so denying what helped me become me is similar to denying a part of myself. I am a survivor and I’m proud that I’ve overcome my struggles, even if new struggles are fought on a daily basis.
4. I’m a World of Warcraft addict. I’m not so bad that when I have to unsubscribe for a month (due to lack of funds) I don’t pitch a hissy fit over it, but I do spend most of my free time on it. In fact, I would probably have Disappeared finished by now if I didn’t have WoW distracting me all the time. I’ve met a lot of great people on the game though so I can’t hate my addiction or abandon my friends 🙂 (all excuses but still!)
5. I love watching Netflix with my boyfriend. We don’t even have to be cuddling. Cuddling is always a plus, but just getting to spend time watching something we both enjoy is awesome to me. Even if he is sitting in his recliner and I’m writing while we’re watching something, I feel complete. Right now we are re-watching Fringe!
6. I feel a huge sense of accomplishment knowing I’m only 26 years old and I have a book about to be published next month. I know that other authors have had work published earlier in their life, but on average authors are in their 30’s or older when they become published others. What offsets this is how frustrated I get not being able to write more books in a shorter amount of time. It took me almost a year to finish my autobiography and I want to be like Jennifer Armentrout – shoving out 4 to 6 books a year. I know that I have a different writing style so if I want my work to be good and do well I need to just work at my own pace. However, it’s still discouraging seeing how fast she can write books. Still love her work though!
7. I’m messier than I would like to admit. My boyfriend tells me constantly to clean off and reorganize my nightstand/table and clothes basket. It doesn’t seem that bad to me but when I start cleaning it off, I realize how bad it really is. It’s not gross, there isn’t mold growing on it or anything, but there tends to be zebra cake wrappers, cups, or empty water bottles that should really be taken care of lol.
I guess the next part is to nominate other bloggers! Here are my nominations:
The instructions are simple:
1. Thank your nominator, if you’d like 🙂
2. List 7 facts about you
3. Nominate 15 blogs for the award
If you’d like, have a look at some of these blogs!