We all have them. I’ve decided to reveal mine.
- Pretty Little Liars. Yes it’s a teen tv show. I don’t care. I love it.
- Teen novels. Yes I’m a 26 year old woman. Yes I read teen novels like the Lux Series, House of Knight Series, and other teen books. They make me happy.
- I’m a Taylor Swift and One Direction fan. There I said it. I feel strange being in my late 20’s and being a fan of these artists which is why it’s on my list of guilty pleasures.
- My first ever concert was seeing Clay Aiken. I don’t even feel bad about it.
- I watch anime. Bleach is my favorite and I’m actually trying to get into more. Cartoons aren’t just for children anymore!!!
- I’ve subscribed to World of Warcraft for almost 11 years now – since it was first released. I’m online almost every single night doing one thing or another.
- Supernatural is my favorite show and always will be. I feel like I’ve grown up with these guys over the years (as I’ve been a fan since the pilot) so I have a deeper connection to the show and the actors than normal people have, I think.
- I love the 100. Again, a teen show, but both me and my 34 year old boyfriend love it. When’s the next season coming on netflix???
- I was a big Constantine fan (the show) and I’m really sad they canceled it…BRING IT BACK. Firefly too please 🙂 (That’s also a tv show if you aren’t aware. BIG fan of that, too.)
- Summoner’s War. It’s a tablet game (I have an iPad mini that I love) that I’m addicted to, along with a few other games: Sim City: Build It, Clash of Clans, Jurassic Builder, Sims Free Play, and Dragonvale.
Those are a few of my Guilty Pleasures!!! What are yours?? 🙂 I’m curious!
Some not-so-guilty pleasures:
- Fringe (TV Show)
- Cookie dough
- Ice cream (preferably Superman flavored or chocolate chip cookie dough…or mint chocolate chip…or a turtle sundae YUM)
- Lie to Me (miss this show <3)
- Harry Potter book and movie series
- Star Wars
- Star Trek
- Laying in bed, cuddling, and watching tv with the love of my life ❤